Friday, May 6, 2011

Cinco de Oh My



Last time I blogged not only was I single but it was winter (eww)!!? It's crazy but not only was yesterday Cinco de Mayo it was also my boyfriend and my two month anniversary! That must be a good sign since I love sombreros (hats in general), tacos and Mexicoooo :) As a small celebration I went to Taco Bell and ordered enough tacos to feed a quinceanera and took them to my boyfriends house and left them in his mailbox-hehehhe! He loved them and I love pulling surprises. Next year not only will I be driving my hot red jeep but Cinco de Mayo will be on a friday.....HELLO MEXICAN FIESTA!!! I figured since this summer will be the third year that I will be out of the country for Fourth of July I might as well celebrate the Independence day of my fellow neighbor country, after all I'm working on my Spanish ;) So on a more important and carefree note who else can't wait for summer? How about this girl right here! I'm going on a three week sailing trip, going to my friend's lake house and hitting a caribbean cruise with one of my besties! Along with sipping smoothies, swimming (more like laying next to a pool of some sort) and rollerbladding to my boyfriends house I'm going to three concerts: Wiz Khalifa, Katy Perry and the comdian Brian Reagan! Excitement is in the air.....

No comments:

Post a Comment